Monday, February 02, 2009

slottskogen - my neverland

hmm... ppl come to ask me take pics of them ah...
2nd one so far, does it mean that my reputation is building? O_o

anyway, here u go. he wished to send them home to make his mom happy. so i guess a sunny slottskogen would do de trick... -_-|||




and my own catches~
little grey!!!! uncanny O.o

who have been leaving their trails?

fire tree on a small island in the snow covered frozen pond

warning for thin ice

peacock hut

horsey

king of the woods

the new manga section in city library :D

bronze rose

4 comments:

A Black Cat said...

xiao, xiao, xiao, xiaohui!!!!!!
o_O where'd u get that pic?

x said...

our union newsleter on the poster board o_O

Anonymous said...

dun be suprised to see me reply in your old posts. haha.

So tats how it looks like in sunny day ^^

But i still kinda prefer the meng long mei,esp the little hut. haha.

x said...

omg... i should check my old posts more frequently, haha...

it was a wonderful experience for me too, in the thick fog, haha...