Wednesday, February 04, 2009

ABBA v abba

I dont wanna talk
About the things we've gone through
Though its hurting me
Now its history
I've played all my cards
And thats what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play

The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
Thats her destiny


the winner takes it all?
lets counter it with chiquitita ^^

Chiquitita, you and I know
How the heartaches come and they go and the scars they’re leaving
You’ll be dancing once again and the pain will end
You will have no time for grieving
Chiquitita, you and I cry
But the sun is still in the sky and shining above you
Let me hear you sing once more like you did before
Sing a new song, chiquitita
Try once more like you did before
Sing a new song, chiquitita
Try once more like you did before
Sing a new song, chiquitita


^^
(extra large grin)

rafa is bullet proof
but roger is roger,
if he cries, it's most likely that he'll come back :)

and so are you :)

oh, the songs, there >>

No comments: