Friday, September 12, 2008

rachmanninof piano concerto 2

i guess it's de 4th time i've watched this series... in fact it's de only one i had watched in quite a while... been using it to burn my spirit since last yr. sweden is too cold. when one sees how hard chiaki-senpai studies, one will feel guilty not to bury oneself in books; when one sees how hard nodame tries to go to europe, one will feel guilty if one doesnt fully utilize one's time in europe; when they eat pasta, i cook pasta; when they eat canned food, i have my can opener ready.

there are something else to it, but too many i cant list them all out ^^ some real influences and some silly ones, like the canned food XD nah, not that i'm really that fanatic about it, it just once stimulated my appetite for canned corned beef.

this is my fav scene out of de series, piano concerto becomes piano duet that part :) totally unstealth the joy of jamming, of playing basketball, futsal, drums, wotever group assignment u like. de simple joy of playing a part in something with somebody... if you are not interested, then just watch lengzai lenglui also can~

ja, itsutemo douzo...

4 comments:

NoNe said...

paper fan~~~~~~~

x said...

your... your... favourite character?!!

A Black Cat said...

Chiaki Senpai!!!!
Hahaha... it's my favourite jap series ever as well... really amazing that I love all the characters in it, even the soprano witch =D Also the dai ni ban yu mei no chiaki impersonator... But I didn't know it had the encouraging factor as well for you =) Very good, very good... I shall emulate Nodame to work hard towards Europe...

Coffee really geng wei. Just now I was like dozing off, one mug of coffee I am wide awake again. Have to be careful not to be addicted to this stuff, use only when needed!

OK back to work. In office even on Saturday, should fully concentrate to not waste my already wasted Saturday. If that makes any sense to you. =p

x said...

lol, soprano witch... yaya, even de evil ones are real cute ^^ you've done tht a bit too long, it usually goes like "dai ni ban yu mei no...^%@$%@" XD well, this series is not de thing tht triggers my hardcore study + life style here, but it certainly helps when i need inspiration ^^

lol, remember my psychologist bro briefed me something about coffee and tobacco being stress raisers. workaholics cant do without them ^^ and i dun deny my dependace either :P

waste de wasted saturday? somehow tht makes awful lot sense to me XD optical microscopy whole afternoon and i thought "that's enough!" and went out, lol