Thursday, September 04, 2008

New kid in town ^ ^

This post is copied from june, happy from deep down ^^

AH BOON'S KID IS BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got via SMS from her this morning:

My baby girl born yesterday nite 11:06pm. 3.4kg! Healthy. They said very similar wif me.

OMG OMG OMG gan dong gan dong gan dong!!!!

I am so excited right now. I know lah not my baby but still our first baby in the group! Just now was jumping around my office like siao. I'm really really happy for her!

Oooh she replied my sms:

I m good. I stil do caesarian. Bcoz contraction start early i do early. Name havent decide...

I'm really proud of her... It is not easy to give birth, and it will be some very difficult but rewarding years ahead of her... hug hug hug hugs!!!

Also hugging everyone who's reading this post. Happiness spillover =D


become aunty already XD

No comments: