Tuesday, November 06, 2007

for fellow kimi fans who still have problems 1 year after the move

Callum Bailey (South Africa)
This is tough. I have always loved to hate Ferrari, because I am a Raikkonen fan, before that Hakkinen, Prost, Senna etc. Now my main man is driving for the enemy, and I find myself chearing when a red car wins. Am I wrong to hope Massa crashes to even the score? Well, at the moment, I just want him to take points off McLaren, who will hopefully fall over each other next time out, and then Massa can crash.

Inderpreet Singh (India)
i was always a great mclaren fan with hakkinen and then kimi..
but now since hes joined ferrari and with alonso (really hate that man) into mclaren i give all my support to the scarlets.. and i really have no fear of massa.. hes just no match for kimi ;)

Helen Jackson (Manchester)
I have despised Ferrari for years but have followed Kimi since his Sauber days.........its definatly a tough one.......however if Massa were to win I wouldn't give a toss, its just all about Kimster !!! :-)

Kastrinakis Anestis (no network)
Exactly!! It was the worst scenario! But at least now we have an excuse and someone to blame with no demur for bad races and above all, bad luck! :P
Hopefully I was always a driver's supporter...
(he means we can blame ferrari for kimi not winning? wakaka...)

Dave Toynton (no network)
I strictly support Kimi as opposed to Ferrari, though i supported Mclaren too when he was there. The original poster is spot on- i hate Massa just so i can say i don't support Ferrari! If Kimi doesn't win, then it's Hamilton (was Mclaren but i now despise Alonso) over Massa every time.

Kate Day (London)
This is exactly what I have tried to explain to my friends and family after years of trying to work some voodoo magic on Ferrari and Schumacher ! I have hated Ferrari with a passion for as long as I can remember but had to swallow my pride when Kimi joined them. It was especially hard when I bought the T-Shirt with the huge Ferrari logo and a small Finnish flag the only thing to identify me as a Kimi fan !
But, it looks like we've all made the right decision in supporting his move to Ferrari when you've got all the skullduggery going on at Mclaren. I mean, would you honestly want to support a team where you have a little weasel like Alonso !

Louise Heatley (University of Manchester)
Good to see I'm not the only one who had problems with the idea of supporting a Ferrari driver. Pretty much the whole time I've followed F1, I've disliked Ferrari. It feels quite strange to be hoping one of their cars wins. I still don't like them; I just like Kimi more than I dislike Ferrari.

Abdulrahman Almokla (no network)
I'm a Kimi/McLaren fan and a Ferrari hater...
Now I started to hate McLaren for what happened this year, but I never loved Ferrari, I would be happy if Massa scores good lap times in the practice, because that means that they have a nice car for the weekend, but I wouldn't give a rat's ass if he won or if Ferrari got the WCC
so I'm much in line with the Original Poster

and the ultimate last....

Euan Charles (Australia)
F1 is a driver's sport, yes there is a team, but thats got fuck all to do with it, rich teams make better cars.... its that simple, anyone who claims to be a formula 1 fan should understand that loyalties should lie with drivers, not teams, its not fucking football!!!

asa (Malaysia)
team sport or not, having cheered for senna in a mclaren-honda on dad's lap almost two decades ago, then mika and kimi for the past decade, all year long it had been kimi for WDC and macca for WCC... kimi can win every race with lewis coming 2nd. lolonso can be 4th or 5th so that de sauber, i mean BMW guys dont over take and become WCC, that would be lame... as per de first post, massa could crash everytime he's on track.
but kimi couldnt have won the world championship without massa or de prancing poney, i mean horse... so next season massa has no need to crash. he can fight for 4th or 5th with alfonso.


disclaimer: i dun agree with everything above, just re-posting others' opinions. and sorry kids... for bad language.