Monday, March 09, 2009

4x 80+ + 1x 60+

does the title make sense? XP
ahem, let me clarify...

when i dreamed of coming to sweden, i dreamed big.
i dreamed of all the things that i would do when i was going to be here. i told myself study must be first priority, then learn the culture, then absorb europe, and life. i dreamed of aurora, i dreamed of solo journeys, i dreamed of getting under the skin of gothenburg. but never in my wildest dream, i dare to imagine a warm table full of homely swedish food, shared with 4 elders that are older than my grandparents and 1 that is also too old to be my mom. i dont even fancy that to happen in malaysia with my own ppl...

one popo doesnt speak english at all, another popo said she had not spoken english in 50yrs... my goodness me, 50 yrs... and one gonggong that still got the language within him. thus, we campur mostly both swedish and english. and when "si" and "gracias" came out as one of the popos asked me to pass her her brown hand bag, i found she would prefer to speak the torres-tongue with me... oops, sorry, jag prata inte spanska, i speak not spanish :P but these old folks are truely amazing ^^

now, the title must have made sense ^^

and ah, wot a weekend of joyful football :D

No comments: