Sunday, March 08, 2009

burried

day: in de world of freakish rubber
night: in either music notes from the black and white keys, or words and words surrounding the Fool or Althea. ow~ and Reyn... he is so real and yet not real...
weekends: in sports, or steam, or lepak, or occational gatherings here and there...
outdoors: in chill light of sky or street, or snowy rain...

sometimes, i really wonder how a person with all the time in the world for her to dispose can hav all of it occupied and wants more... my thesis work doesnt require me to be there at fixed hours, i have no other commitment. free.

yet, i work a standard 40hrs a week. and the concentration i'm paying to my work and my keyboard and my books and at activities which require hastening of my blood circulation, are astonishing even myself. such single minded persues... i'd once thought i've lost that ability somewhere in my first yr in melbourne.

this, is the old 海绵. the one that cares about nothing else, other than the one thing that is then occupying her mind... that have no concept of the elapsing time... that will only stop when physical discomfort of using certain muscles for too long creeps in. then, the elation of wot had been accomplished. a feedback that tells the brain "you should do that again nxt time". an unbounded positive feedback loop...

perhaps it's started when the rubber called out its mountain of challenges. we're even still ignorant of its true name and can only call it "the rubber"! it got me excited and got my conqueror's blood boiling... sigh, i doubt it's much good. let me get over with it soon and get out of this stage. not another metamorphosis...

No comments: