Wednesday, December 03, 2008

2 more weeks...

so quick... de days... no... sometimes it seems painstakingly slow... so is it slow or quick?... i really dont know...

anyway, finally results came out. time must be ticking really quickly for my lecturers in that course then XD despite all that lepaking, and thesis job searching, and trip planning, and escaping from exam hall, i got scary results. tsk tsk, am i not a genius? also, have i no shame or modesty? XD

i'm now considering the remaining work load of this quarter... i'll probably get very close to death by the end of these two weeks. and then my courses in chalmers will end.

oh, let me quickly find a song to replace that rainy one... there! iris by goo goo dolls, it shall do for now :)

yean belanja me lunch for you-know-why ^^ she then took me to the docks in west of frölunda, where she now moved to, for the first time. she probably didnt know that it was one of the most wonderful presents i'd ever have :) as for your blessings from the other end of the world, i'll clung to them when things get less cheery XD thx!










at night, karin threw me a small swedish party for the same reason. it was so swedish whole and whole, i dun think i'll be able to forget it for the rest of my life. and that, i think, was her intention from the first place ^^

i was a child of the house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mama is in wai po jia.
wai po saw some of ur photos,convey her regards n rindu 2 u.

A Black Cat said...

Looks so beautiful!

x said...

@mama: eat char gui diao for me ha~ but eat penang laksa tht time think of anO instead ba XP
convey my regards to wai po oso, 祝外婆安康,大家喜乐 :)

@june: come to sweden ba :D but actually my wai po jia lagi beautiful ^^