Friday, November 14, 2008

u know wot they teach us in de swedish course?

to write love letters in swedish ="=|||

du är himlen ovanför mitt huvud
du är jorden under mina fötter
du är väggarna.......
......
......
du är min natt min dag
min måna min sol
utan du
jag är ingenting
jag älskar dig...

translates to

you are the sky over my head
you are the floor under my feet
you are the walls...... (i cant remember this part, something with the windows also... XP)
......
......
you are my night my day
my moon my sun
without you
i am nothing
i love you...

geng le......

悄悄地,我走了
正如我悄悄地来XD

haha... dedicate de poem to those two who are having bday already today! coz they are using down under time ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ta ta from down under

a love letter in swedish~~~~

interesting present.. I took it!!

cheers~~~ keep warm

Xmas is coming~~~~ ho ho ho

x said...

haha... sorry for having to come to receive it XP not so much of a present actually, haha...

yup yup xmas~ hav they put the lights up in brissy? the nights are getting all de merrier up here ^^ tho they come as early as 4pm nowadays, ha~

work hard for life!
play hard for life! ^^