Wednesday, April 01, 2009

trying to make sure i dun leave lisa any headache...

ok, gone thru de list for the 3rd time... hopefully lisa wont call me when i'm sneaking behind the guards in celtic's stadium to pluck a grass and cry in the phone because our oven blows up~~

ok, paid karin april's rental... hopefully she wont call me during my dental surgery experiments with nessie because she decide to turn me out to sleep beside the snow drops and bee flowers due to overdue rentals~~

ok, havnt tell my supervisors i'm leaving >_< hopefully they wont call me when i'm one leg over the window into fergie's house trying to pinch a family photo of him in scottish tartans because exjobbarer or thesis workers dont officially hav any leave~~

ok, hopefully u ppl oso wont call me while yean watch my encounter with scotch whisky. oh right, dad, u want some? 18yrs glenfiddich oh~ fuiyo, your glenfiddich's kampung is so close to loch ness... maybe nessie is not shy, but just always drunk~~

i bet empty whisky bottles are the most efficient tools to catch pontianak-like scottish fairies also~ since i probably can only see them after emptying the bottles~~

tell me a scottish song that i can sing along and annoy yean during the hike :)

3 comments:

W said...

Hahaha, I know some "good" Irish drinking songs here... do you think it can do the dirt as well? :P

Have a fun trip!! :)

Guan Fuat Motor said...

Beware of alcohol content of whisky, about 43%. Don`t play play

x said...

@woei: haha, my fav bar in gothenburg is an irish sports bar~~ teach me ur irish drinking songs nxt time we drink :D

@dad: dun worry la, our budget wont allow me to have more than a drink of johnny walker. in fact, nothing i mentioned in the post is likely to happen XP
i'll see if ur glenfiddich is cheaper there tho :)