Sunday, May 13, 2012

一直在那里


Because you’ve always been there to protect me
Because you’ve taken the criticism that I should receive
You have shielded me without a word and now
I will reflect you like a mirror

When it becomes tiring and I want to give up
When I am weak and I want to run away
Your small hand becomes my biggest strength
For the rest of my life, I’ll sing a song for you

You have always been there
Believing in me and protecting me
I’ll convey this song of appreciation

At the end of this very long connection
At the end of this train stop, unaware of where it’ll reach
We learn as we go on and feel many things
I’m always late at expressing my emotions

You won’t be forgotten in my heart, right?
You’ll remain in my eyes as you smile, right?
If my joy can become your happiness
I'll be grateful

:)

[SHINee - Honesty]

a beautiful song for my beautiful mama...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

感动~ 谢谢乖女儿

这首歌本来是为谁而写的?

x said...

也谢谢妈妈~

说了为谁写的把气氛破坏掉也没关系吗?呵呵。是Jjong填的词,写给一直在那里的fans。谁叫他们消失了一年半才出Sherlock :P

背后有故事的歌词果然是看得出来的吧?^_^

Anonymous said...

嗯,挺有心思的~