Monday, January 14, 2008

hang over

lazy to write anything more about the trip, write about my hang over instead.
back for a week but mind and soul are still living in the polar world...
that god damned aurora and glacier canyon gave me too big a shock... cant remember the last time something drove me berserk like this... emotional wise, a good match is probably the futsal final 15/07/07, the winning goal that maya scored... ^^ wase, that's almost half a year ago already...

done very little... even lazy to cook... salad, eggs, milk, red beans and bread for the whole week. body became very restless... solo lepaks almost everyday... if not lepak then stayed at home and 吸收日月精华. in short, kept to myself for the whole week beside phone calls home before mom's going to scream at me ^^ sorry for keep forgetting the existance of telephone...

right, camera... dead in the coffin. adios coolpix3700... haih, how do i live without you, i want to know; how do i breathe without you, if you ever go... it has been so convenient for me, a kind of bridge between my eyes and yours :P nv imagine another loyal servant will just go like this... 5 seconds silence...

No comments: