Friday, August 24, 2007

yes, i´m still here

looking for a USB port that i can plug in to post my lengthy travel diary that are full of pics, but it doesnt exist...

so i guess it just has to wait... why is registration day still one wk away?!

actually it doesnt really bothers me now. for since yesterday i´ve been acting like a tourist and seriously living my dream :) u´ll know wot i mean when you see de diary! there are still a few more places that i really want to visit and i hav a week to do that. no rush, that´s my favourite way to travel :) and i dont hav to pay anything extra for it!

well, too much about me :P spent too much time with only myself and getting fed up.
so, do update on wot´s going on back home or anywhere you are k? try your best to get me home sick, wakaka...

No comments: