Monday, September 06, 2010

Wot is on their mind?

Just had a look at the KPI my boss drafted for me. Is it surprising that my main tasks for this quarter comprise of taking over the two topics they fired at me during my face to face interview in April? So they actually hire me to solve those two problems based on the proposal they asked me to prepare for the interview??? No wonder they were feverishly taking notes back then.

and brilliant that this only dawns to me after serving them for a good month 0_o

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's exactly what is in their mind!

x said...

"see if this girl can make it work, if not we'll just fire her"
tht's more like it :P

wot had u been up to? send us an email once in a while, dun juz keep reading me off the blog! ^^

A Black Cat said...

oi tan woei chyi
i am back in kl this weekend... not sure if u're reading my blog so i write this on asa's blog haha... i texted u but u never replied! are u up for meeting me huh? eh

and tan asa:
hi! hehehe

x said...

="=

*raise hand*
i'm up for meeting you!!