Sunday, March 02, 2008

why do we need titles?


here here~ a better look at zorro~ cute? ^^

dun ask me why am i still up and blogging at 4am... coz i'm telling you now.

just finished that report about Giant Magnetoresistance. dun ask me wot is that... coz i basically still know nothing about it after writing some 2000++ words on it...
due tomorrow? nej, tomorrow is sunday my friend. or should i say today, since it's already 4hrs pass the arrival of sunday. anyway, i dont really know when is it due... something is telling me that it's on exam day... that's 10th.

i'm dead... this quarter... need a miracle to pull of a couple of 5s.

Uta, de lecturer who gave us this Giant Magnetoresistance study and the 15mins solo presentation is again reminding me of harry potter. this time of filch. she hates students like filch does... met a senior who graduated from our course at afterwork on Friday. she didnt forget to mention wot Uta did to their batch... something not really nice... actually it's also not really nice of me talking about her like this... since she's been kind to me in person at least :P

staying up late to complete assignments, complaining about lecturers, whinging about exams... i'm REALLY a student again! ^^

No comments: