Sunday, February 03, 2008

chalmers big jump

you cant hold events like this in my uni without me! the best snowboarders and skiers in sweden gathered in chalmers for the grand price of 10k kronor.

big air snowboard

big air ski

outdoor, and it decided to fall freezing rain today... not hail, freezing rain... i dun understand wot's de difference... we've had snow, rain, hail and now freezing rain in the pass 48hrs... anyway, the temperature was in the negatives... and batteries drained like water in de amazon...

a pretty wicked board~

there are a few more on flickr that would not look good in this size. as usual, click to enlarge the above.

aside, mom, dun worry, i look perfectly normal when i feel normal... see my starry eyes ^^
normal de me

nah, half potrait as promised.... sorry ah, baru bangun punya face... 2/3 thru winter, tell me how much weight have i gained?
baru bangun de me

No comments: