Saturday, November 26, 2005

upon woei woei's request...

pix!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
pic from Meridian day
pretty much all the msians, singaporeans and indos in me course~
beside this year's unfinished formula SAE's car, designed by me course mates.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
having fun before industrial night

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
final year dinner
the last day of the sem, we had a department dinner with coursemates and lecturers
well, as u can see, most of the ppl end up drunk... including the camera lady (as u can probably tell...)
dear prof. chong already had 6 glasses down his stomach by the time this pic was taken

and now... some overdue pix from early spring...(summer's coming yay~~~ beach! wf (topless)sun bathing babes! ~lol)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a guy who 'sells' back flips infront of state library

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
wild dandelion

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
wild flower

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
wild flower

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
apricot flower

suddenly see this ~lol
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
lolonso by teng and i

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
AFL grand final parade

since i just finished me long-winded-2-papers-final-exam, none of those are taken recently. bear wif me for a while and u might see some of those wf me in regalia and hood ~lol (just found out that engineering department's colour is gold....)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, not bad ar.
Are those flower pcitures taken by you? I am thinking of becoming a pro phtographer ler, hahaha!

x said...

u serious?! nv hear u mention anything like tht b4. i really want to learn as well. me dad once had very deep interest in photography, but it seems to die out now.

yeah, actually there's a short story behind those flower pix.

as u may imagine, i was crouching on the ground while taking them, then a young lady slowed her car down and started to honk at me, so i raised me head and said hi.

and she said "r u alright?"

she must hav thought i fainted or something ~lol

i can oni say "perfectly well, thank you" and raising me camera so that she can see it. and both of us started laughing ~lol

Anonymous said...

被炸倒!哈哈! I really like the local people here, nice and friendly :)

Anyway, y-e-s, I am s-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y dreaming about it, and of course being me, so far no action has been taken lol... what camera do yo use? I am thinking of getting a Nikon D70s or Canon 350D, although I have never owned a camera before... haha... dreams are free mah... :>

x said...

dear dear~ they are wonderful cams! me dad will die for them!

mine's nothing compared to them, not even an SLR. Nikon coolpix3700. i was over the moon when me dad gave it to me tho. the reason -- it couldnt satisfy him... pros... ~lol. but it's handy as i can easily carry it in me pocket. quite content with it for the moment =P

nxt time(dunno when...) when we are both skilled enough in photography, we can hav a photo taking trip somewhere with our nice cams and tripods ~ dreams are free~~

Anonymous said...

Hehe add me on too..
Although my hand shakes, I still like taking pics

Anonymous said...

lol... just try and see what will happen if I comment on a 5 year old post?

x said...

ever suspected that i subscribe all comments posted to my own blog? XD

looking back at the post, we've come a long way... we really did :) so many dreams back then have already been accomplished, but then we have so many more new ones ^_^

btw, u read my post in Sept or Oct about the baby spring flower pics? a similar incident happened all over again when the pics were taken ^_^ 5 years... geez...

Anonymous said...

eh, something does happen, I'm impressed. haha...