Thursday, August 04, 2005

kimi's 6th!

well, LL thought i'm good enough to be a part time fortune teller~~
kimi somehow passed juan on the openning laps, misteriously, tv din show, i bet only those in macca and the live fans know wot happened.
then alon-slow got hit, and both renaults finished without a single pt, wakaka~~ ^^

sorry to laugh Xuan... thanks for being sweet, making me a piece of kimi art while u r an alonso fan
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

to compensate ur dissapointment, and a way to say thank you, i sketched this, pretty big sacrifice for a macca fan u know... enjoy my bro~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!! THIS IS BLOODY BLOODY COOL!
MMMMMUACKS, I LUV YA!!

AUS VS NZ THIS SAT

x said...

thx for loving me LOL ^^

u r talking about rugby yeah?
i support all blacks de, haha~ dun tell me u support de wallabies =P